In a recent episode of Wondros, a podcast hosted by Jesse Dylan and Pricilla Cohen, Beatdom editor David S. Wills talked about the Beat Generation.
About The Author
David S. Wills
David S. Wills is the founder and editor of Beatdom literary journal and the author of Scientologist! William S. Burroughs and the Weird Cult, World Citizen: Allen Ginsberg as Traveller, and High White Notes: The Rise and Fall of Gonzo Journalism.
Kerouac at 95
March 12, 2017
Charles Gatewood Photos at the Robert Tat Gallery
September 7, 2013
Persian Translation of “Book of Haikus”
July 19, 2012
Allen Ginsberg’s First Poem?
May 1, 2020
The Most Recent Issue
- A Derridian Exploration into Allen Ginsberg’s Archive(s) May 23, 2023
- Best Minds by Stevan M. Weine: A Review May 16, 2023
- Beatdom #23: What to Expect May 8, 2023
- Beatdom #23 Contents March 20, 2023
- On the Spot with the Golden Dot: The Spiritus of Gregory Corso March 3, 2023
- How Does ChatGPT Handle the Beat Generation? January 24, 2023
- Did Jack Kerouac Influence Haruki Murakami? November 19, 2022
- Kerouac in Kobe November 7, 2022
- New Book on Sale! November 1, 2022
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti and Thomas Merton October 1, 2022