In 2007, a publishing company was founded in order to print and distribute copies of Beatdom magazine. That company was called Mauling Press. A little later, the company changed its name to City of Recovery Press (CoRP) and expanded from publishing Beatdom to become a general publishing company. In 2010 we became Beatdom Books and began a regular publishing schedule.
We now print books about the Beat Generation, which can be found as paperbacks or Amazon Kindle editions here. Recent publications include:
- Larry Beckett, Beat Poetry
- John Tytell, Beat Interviews
- Eliot Katz, The Poetry and Politics of Allen Ginsberg
- Marc Olmsted, Don’t Hesitate: Knowing Allen Ginsberg
- Philip Willey, Naked Tea
- David S. Wills, Scientologist! William S. Burroughs and the ‘Weird Cult’
We are looking for books about the lives and work of Beat Generation artists. No fiction or poetry. E-mail queries to David S. Wills at editor [at] beatdom (dot) com.